Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Placement

1.)
-         Finding online resources for teachers;  (I spend lots of time on computer, so I can have some time dedicated for researches)
-         Finding ways to incorporate technology into existing projects;  (I chose that one, because that was most closest to me out of the rest points, and I think I will be able to find some ways of incorporation technology into existing projects.)

2.)
-         Creativity   5-8   (depends on my mood and inspiration)
-         Responsibility   6-8 (most of the time I try to be responsible, but sometimes I fail at it.)
-         Web design    1-3  (I have never created any web sites, so I have no knowledge in it)
-         Developing action plans   8 ( I can organize things in proper order and make an action plans, that's not a big problem to me)
-         Teaching other people  5-10   (well, I think I am good at teaching, I can understand what people mean, and can make them see what I mean. The only problem I have is my language. I am not strong at explaining and teaching in English)
-         Meeting deadlines  6-9   (I try my best to meet all the deadlines, but sometimes I fail...)

3.) I do not think so. ( because of my language)

4.) On my own! I like when the work I am doing only depends on me.

5.)I could work in English. May be history and geography. I would not want to work with media and business.

No comments:

Post a Comment